Safety Concepts Limited operates across the South Coast and London from Brighton, Arundel, and Portsmouth offices. We work for clients across the South of England and visit sites all over the UK and Europe on their behalf.
We understand business structures, personnel and production issues and have the experience to assess how safety and risk can affect the bottom line in any balance sheet.
We provide our clients with:
- Business friendly safety management systems
- Safety audit and workplace inspections
- Personalised training programmes
- Environmental audit and management systems
- Regimes to cover HSE initiatives such as stress or driving management
- Specialist assessments in airborne substances, noise, fire, radiation, high voltage electricity, DSE and COSHH
...and much more (see 'What we do')
In addition, if you are considering Construction or Maintenance we can provide you with:
- guidance for CDM (Construction Design Management regulation 2007)
- CDM contractor selection and management
Support for the future...
After implementing systems we can remain on hand to provide 'competent person' support, updating of legal issues, accident investigation and helpline support.